OC Sales Manager Group
Being a sales manager can be very rewarding. It can also be one of toughest and loneliest jobs out there today. No matter how long you have been a sales manager you still have days where you don’t have all the answers.
Sales Managers wear many hats and have many responsibilities including:
- Keeping sales people motivated, trained and coached
- Answering to the Executive Management Team regarding the sales teams numbers, why they are not working harder, why they are spending too much on their expense accounts and so much more!
- Tracking daily, weekly, monthly and yearly numbers and reports
- And not to mention, complaints from customers
Where does a sales manager go for real world advice that can help them with daily and long term decisions and goals?
Who helps sales managers stay motivated so they can keep their team motivated and increase sales?
If only on a consistent basis sales managers could talk to other like minded successful sales managers that understand what they are going through and share real world advice in a confidential, non-competing trusted peer group.
We would like to introduce you to OC Sales Manager Group.
Who Can Join OC Sales Manager Group?
Find out if you qualify by simply completing a short form at the bottom of this page.
How many sales managers are in the group?
A select group of 15 (maximum).
What industries are in the group?
Most industries. Only 1 business per industry will be allowed in the group.
Industry challenges differ, but solutions can often be similar.
How often does the group meet?
One time per month, the second Thursday of each month (8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
You will also have contact information for fellow group members and the opportunity to reach out to each other for advice and help outside of monthly group meetings.
Where is the location of the monthly meetings?
Every member will have the opportunity (if they would like) to host a monthly meeting at their location to showcase their business to the group or meeting location will be arranged by group chair.
Who is the Group Chair?
The Founder and Group Chair of OC Sales Manager Group is Tod Novak. Tod is the Founder & CEO of The Novak Group, sales experts that have been training and coaching sales professionals for more than 20 years. Tod knew he had a passion for sales at a very young age starting his first entrepreneurial business selling at the age of 9.
Tod was AOL’s #1 salesperson and holds the national record out of 50,000 people.
Some of his clients include Microsoft, Ford, USA Today, Comcast, YWCA, Liberty Mutual, and State Farm.
Tod founded OC Sales Manager Group out of his passion for helping support sales managers with real world advice, processes, procedures and creating a safe environment for members to share best practices, advise other members and even vent sometimes their frustration on being a sales manager.
- Tod is the author of Has Technology Left Us Speechless? – Restoring The Human Connection In Our Digital Age
- Professional Speaker for over 15 years – 10-year Member of National Speakers Association
- Tod has performed over 10,000 sales coaching sessions with sales professionals and sales managers
- 2016 President – National Speakers Association Greater Los Angeles
- 2016 Dean – Speakers Academy National Speakers Association Greater Los Angeles
Group Membership Includes, but not limited to:
- Monthly Members Only Meeting
- Monthly Private One-on-One Coaching Session with Tod Novak to work on your specific needs, business and sales team.
- Initial One-on-One strategic session with Tod Novak to conduct a deep dive into your business practices, processes and any challenges you are having with your sales team.
- Unlimited contact with Tod Novak via phone calls. Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (maximum 15 minutes per call).
- Access to Tod Novak via email and text (24/7).
- Access to all group members for offline conversations.
- Share and solve similar challenges and tough decisions with like-minded sales managers in a confidential safe environment.
- Learn best practices from other successful sales managers and continually learn from members in the group, the chair and guest speakers.
- Birds of a Feather Flock Together – Build long-term profitable relationships. Our relationships and peers impact our success and happiness professionally and personally.
- Learn fresh perspectives, process and procedures from fellow sales managers to help drive results, increase sales and increase value to clients.
We are excited that you are interested in joining
OC Sales Manager Group and making 2016 your Best Year Ever!
The Company You Keep Will Bring You Value
Have questions? We have answers, please email [email protected] or call 949-891-1423